Looking through my extensive book collection, I stumbled across a number of unread novels and, even though I’ve got a busy month coming up in March, I want to make some headway in this backlog.
With that in mind, I thought I’d share with you my intended reading list for the coming month:
- Joe the Barbarian by Grant Morrison and Sean Murphy
Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard(I couldn’t resist. I’ve read this one now)
- The House that Groaned by Karrie Fransman
- Crazy Hair by Neil Gaiman (because…shut-up that’s why…)
- Wonderbook by Jeff Vandermeer
- Essential English for Journalists, Editors and Writers by Harold Evans
- The Universal Journalist by David Randall
- The Dictionary of Mythology (this will be attached to my wrist for most of March in preparation for April’s A to Z challenge)
- Zoo City by Lauren Beukes (Looking forward to this one)
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror Vol 24 (anthology)
- Pandaemonium by Christopher Brookmyre
- Best British Fantasy 2013 (anthology)
I know there is no way I’ll get through all of these in March but I intend to give it a good go.
Do any of you have any recommended reads to add to my list? I’d be glad for any suggestions.