The end of January is fast approaching and with it the end of this blog’s first month. It’s been a doozy; full of laughter, tears, heartache and all of them mine.
I’d been putting off blogging for so long with all the usual excuses: I haven’t got the time, I haven’t got anything worth saying, what’s a blog? Never heard of it before – the list goes on. Then the Zero to Hero challenge came along and I thought, why not? Now, with Zero to Hero drawing to a close, I can’t help but think that I should’ve done this so much sooner, I’ve been missing out.
I’ve met some fascinating people and discovered some amazing blogs over the last month. It’s amazing to see some of the torture…challenges that others have set themselves. And then there’s the blogging community I never knew existed. I’ve received so much support and kind words from you all over such a short period of time and I’m genuinely touched. It makes me happy knowing that you enjoy my work, especially my fiction.
Thank you all!
Before I go, I want to highlight some of my favourite posts from the past month in no particular order.
- The All Nighter that Never Happened – Coldhandboyak
- Because I’m a sucker for a writing challenge – Alexandraneedham
- Stuck with Your Story? – Rose B Fischer
- A Writer’s Life For Me – Mishka Jenkins
- Inspirational Settings – Lindaghill
- Why I Listen to Taylor Swift – H. M. Brooks
- My Personal κατάβασις – Memento Mori
- You Know I’ve Got a Bad Reputation – Tourmama616
- Struggles – Twelvenovelsinthirteenmonths