Yesterday’s post was growing unruly so I thought I’d split it. I’ve deliberated over my nominees, slept on my decision and I’m ready to make the announcement.
But first, some administration. Here are the rules (one version of them anyway) that govern the Liebster award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5 – 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
And the Nominees are (in no particular order)…
8. Memento Mori
1. Do you have an evil laugh and how often do you use it?
2. Do you prefer Sci-fi or fantasy (sub-genres accepted)?
3. Tell me something that you have done which you are particularly proud of.
4. Have you ever devised an escape plan in the event your work/school is taken over by a hostile force?
5. What is your favourite book/poem and why?
6. If you could be anything, what would you be?
7. Name one thing on your bucket list that you have yet to achieve/experience.
8. What are your thoughts on censorship? Do you think it can ever be justified?
9. Who is the one person who can always make you smile?
10. Are you bored of all these questions yet?